Last Chance Stamp Sale...Take a peek
Thank you for watching!!! These are HOT! lol If you are interested , leave me a comment and let me know!! Price are in the video, and I'll ...
Stamps for sale
The hitler <b>stamps</b> are 2.00$ The other German <b>stamps</b> are 1.00$ The hole book is 50.00$ or we can make a deal And ALL THE <b>STAMPS</b ...
Fitch ratings and tobaccoFitch noted, among others, that the enactment of the “sin” tax reform law despite the strong tobacco industry lobby and stiff opposition from politicians, demonstrates the Aquino administration’s solid commitment “to strengthening the revenue base... UNDENIABLY, the Aquino administration scored a first when Fitch Ratings raised its assessment of the country’s credit worthiness to ‘BBB-‘ status, its first-ever investment grade rating. Contrary to negative assessments by the government’s critics, the Aquino administration does have strong political will—and has effectively wielded it with Malacañang’s aggressive push for such bitter pills as the Reproductive Health (RH) and... Tobacco farmers are also winners with RA 10351 as a portion of the proceeds from the “sin” tax rate adjustments will go to them. After deducting the farmers’ share, 80% of the remaining balance of incremental revenues from RA 10351 will go to the PhilHealth enrollment of an additional 5. The remaining 20% will be used to upgrade and modernize government hospitals and other state-run health facilities.